Audiophile (reproduction) oriented:
- The Audio Design Guide by Andrea Ciuffoli contains a large number of audiophile project using our transformers
- Laszlo Csaszar suggests a SRPP (Shunt Regulated Push Pull) topology for a DAC using E88CC tubes and Lundahl LL1678. If you are not a member of the diyAudio.com forum, click here for the schematic.
- Jac Music collection of schematics using Lundahl transformers . (Jac Music is our German distributor of audiophile transformers)
- Old-fasioned 30W Push-Pull amplifier. A very comprehensive building instruction by Claus Byrith. This amplifier uses LL1663/PP transformers.
- Easy-to-build SE amplifier Yet a very comprehensive building instruction by Claus Byrith. This amplifier uses EL34 tubes and LL1664/80mA transformers.
- Schematics by Aqua Blue is now collected in a separate list.
- Lynn Olsen push pull amplifiers Amity and Aurora and preamplifier Raven (Lynn Olsen web site is at http://www.nutshellhifi.com)
- The Revenge KR842VHD SE Amplifier using LL1623/90mA, LL1648 and LL1638. (This PDF document requires Acrobate Reader 4.0 or later to load cleanly) Reprinted, with permission, from audioXpress , Issue 12, 2001, p.p. 44–49, of audioXpress magazine. © Copyright 2001 by Audio Amateur Corporation. P.O. Box 876, Peterborough, NH 03458, USA. All rights reserved.
- The ARMADA SET amplifier project.
Studio (recording) oriented:
- Phono Preamplifier with Transformer Output Stage using LL1570XL transformers. By Klaus Boening .
- High Performance Output Stage for the Phono Preamplifier (above) using LL7902 transformers. By Klaus Boening .
- All equipment you need for a studio designed by Jakob Erland at Gyraf Audio in Denmark. Most of the equipment is using Lundahl transformers. (You need to scroll down the left column to find the DIY projects)
- Bo Hansén phantom powered active DI with LL1538 (scroll down on page) .